Magazine front cover

Magazine front cover

Contents page

Contents page

Thursday 23 September 2010

When taking these photos I took all the camera techniques I understand into consideration to give me the best images and results possible. These are just some examples of the photos I took that demonstrate the camera techniques I used. When taking these
 photos I thought about framing techniques, and focused on trying to use nartural surroundings to act as a frame around my images for the best results. I also considered angles when taking the photos, I took all my photos from different angles to give different effects wheter they enhanced detail or scale. Next I considered depth of field and perspective, I did this by keeping  objects in both the foreground and background in focus for effect. Another element I looked at was the rule of thirds, in which I used this technique so that I could show the audience what the important piece of the photo is easilly and effectively. Finally I concentrated on balance and juxtaposition, I did this so that opposites could be used to emphasise elements within the photos such as size and scale.

No comments:

Post a Comment